Activated Carbon Filters used in the water treatment method is capable of purifying water by removing contaminants and impurities. Highly potency in operation, these filters will save most proportion of water used for various functions. These activated carbon filters take away each organic and inorganic contaminants from the surface and method water, groundwater, wastewater and air/vapour streams.
Carbon filtering is a methodology of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption. Each particle/granule of carbon provides a large surface area/pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum potential exposure to the active sites among the filter media.
- Improves taste and minimizes hazards
- Protects water treatment from damage due to oxidation or organic fouling
- It adds nothing detrimental to the treated water
- Works on the principle of catalytic reduction and adsorption
- Remove suspended particles, odor, turbidity, iron and color in the raw water
- Remove both organic and inorganic contaminants from water
- Optimum carbon utilisation
- Home water purification system
- Waste water treatment plants