Clariflocculator is a single tank that combines flocculation and clarification. It consists of two concentric tanks, the inner of which functions as a flocculation basin and the outer of which works as a clarifier.
In large waste water treatment plants, the flocculator and clarifier are combined to save money on construction.
The water in the Clariflocculator enters the flocculator, where the flocculating paddles aid in the flocculation of the feed materials. As heavier particles settle to the bottom, the liquid in the clarifier zone flows radially upward.
The cleared liquid is discharged into the peripheral launder via a peripheral weir. The deposited sludge is raked to the bottom near the central weir, where it is channelled to and discharged from the sludge chamber.
- Dual Stator-Rotor type Central Large flocculation spread across full flocculation zone.
- Central Large Flocculator spread across entire Flocculation Compartment/Zone.
- One or More Small Circulator Flocculators either fixed on stationary bridge or on rotating bridge.
- Drive Types : Independent Flocculator Drive or Combined Flocculator & Scrapper Drive or Central Flocculator Drive cum Turntable.
- Mounting Type : Bridge Mounted or Pier Mounted.
- Flocculation Well : RCC Construction or Structural construction
- Peripheral Type : Full Scrapper or Half Scrapper
- Drive Type : Central Driven or Peripheral Drive
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) or Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETP)
- Water Treatment Plants (WTP) & Waste Treatment Plants (WWTP)
- Industrial Water ReCycle/Recovery Circuits
- Sewage Treatment Plants (STP) or Grey Water Treatment Plants.
- Municipal Water Treatment Plants & Raw Water Treatment Plants.
- Caustiscizing & Re-Caustiscizing plants as Green Liquor Clarifier & White Liquor Clarifier.
- Primary Treatment, Secondary Treatment, Tertiary Treatment of Liquids in Various Industrial Processes.
- Wash water or Beneficiation Circuit water Recycle/Recovery systems.
We Have Cover Following Markets:
SD Enviro Engineers offering design, manufacture, and supplier of Water and Waste Water equipments all over India and having happy customers spread across Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Faridabad, Bhubaneswar etc.