Apply For Clearances Under TS-iPASS :
For information on TS-iPASS, to register and apply for clearances under TS-iPASS please visit tsipass.telangana.gov.in
Organization : Government of Telangana
Service Name : TS-iPASS Clearances/Licences Application
Applicable State: Telangana
Website : https://ipass.telangana.gov.in/
TS-iPASS Step-by-Step procedure for applying :
- Register below TS-IPass from the tab “Register Online” and acquire a Reference-ID & PASSWORD
- For any login click on “Enterpreneur” tab in the home page and login together with your credentials as follows: Reference-ID —Is your USER NAME Mobile Number/e-mail ID —Is your PASSWORD
- Below “Checklist” tab find the documents needed for applying for clearances. Realize the softcopy of sample attachements beneath “Model attachements” tab. Prepare a softcopy of all the documents needed for clearences which you are going to use for.
- Login with your credentials, fill the “Questionnaire”(Page one) and submit.
- After submitting the “Questionnaire” fill the “Common Application Form(CAF)” of two pages, attach all the documents, save and submit your application.
- If there are any clarifications required from you, we tend to will communicate with you on your e-mail id among 3 days.
- Alternatively, you’ll view already submitted documents, and additionally know the standing of your application, by clicking on “Track your application status” tab in your login.
- In case of any query raised by the involved department, you will receive an e-mail alert. Submit reply to the question by clicking on “Common Application Form for Establishment” tab, in your login.
- Once the concerned department confirms that your application is in satisfactory, you’ll be provided with an choice to proceed for payment in your login.
- Payment can be done through 1) Demand Draft 2) Online Payment Gateway
- If payment is completed through Demand Draft, please fill your payment details by clicking on “submit payment details” tab in your login.
- Your approval will be intimated to you thru an e-mail. Alternatively, a soft copy of TS-iPASS approval certificate will be obtainable in your login once the department gives
TS-IPASS Salient Features:
Common Application Kind:
A Common Application Type has been designed and is below finalization. Information pertaining to any or all departments has been incorporated in the Common Application Kind.
Pre Scrutiny of the applications:
Pre-Scrutiny of applications will be held twice every week, on fixed days i.e., Tuesday and Friday, at each State Level and District Level. The applications which are found to be in full form, throughout pre-scrutiny, will be forwarded to the involved competent authorities.
The Competent Authorities can obtain shortfall/further information needed, if any, solely once, inside 3 days from receipt of the appliance.
State Level and District Level Committees:
State Level Committee can be chaired by the Secretary to Government, Industries & Commerce Department and can consist of HODs of involved departments as members and commissioner of Industries as the Member Convener. District Level Committee can be chaired by the District Collector. Joint Collector will be the Vice Chairman of the Committee; General Manager of the District Industries Centre can be the Member Convener and will encompass the representatives of the involved departments as members.
Meetings of the State Level and District Level Committees:
The State Level & District Level Committees shall meet twice a month to review the progress of clearances under TS-iPASS.
There could be a provision of deemed approvals, in case of failure of according approvals by departments, inside the set time limits.
Right to clearances below TS-iPASS:
The TS-iPASS Act has provided the “Right to clearances beneath TS-iPASS system” to the applicant. The applicant is entitled to know the explanations for delay in getting the clearance at intervals cut-off dates. There may be a provision for imposing penalties to the officers who failed to accord clearance at intervals cut-off dates.
Self-Certification and Automatic Approval System:
There may be a provision of automatic approval system on submission of a Self Certification
The Act envisages creation of “TELANGANA STATE-WIDE INVESTMENT FACILITATION ( T-SWIFT)” BOARD below the Chairmanship of the Chief Secretary to Government and also the Secretary Industries as the Member Convener and Commissioner of Industries because the Nodal Officer.
This Board, on receipt of Application and Self Certification from a Mega Project can arrange in principle approval within fifteen days to enable implementation of the project. The Board can pursue with the respective departments and will prepare the clearances, subsequently, before commencement of the assembly.