Zincalume (ZnAl) Water Storage Tanks
Zincalume Water Storage Tanks are manufactured from steel sheet which has been continuously coated with zinc and aluminium to produce the excellent corrosion resistance that is commonly experienced by tanks that are exposed to the harshest of atmospheric conditions.
Aluminum in the coating provides barrier protection to the steel while the zinc element provides sacrificial cut edge protection. It is this double protection mechanism which accounts for Zincalume Steel’s superior corrosion performance.
This material provides customers with one in every of the foremost price effective, project specific choices for the storage of any water between the pH ranges of three to 12 and includes Potable Water, Irrigation Water, Fire Water with Water Reclamation.
Zincalume steel is manufactured by an eternal hot dipped metallic coating process. The alloy coating of Zincalume steel provides glorious corrosion resistance and has been found to possess greater resistance to cracking and peeling.
Zincalume steel has an alloy coating of 55p.c Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% Silicon. The 150g/m2 (with choice of 200g/m2) coating weight is distributed equally on each surfaces of the coated strip. Metallic surface is coated with separate layers of special passivation resolution and resin.
Tested Brand :
Zincalume steel, the most stringent production standards ensures its superior performance and sturdiness. On continuous research and development, Zincalume steel now ensures that it’s able to face up to harsh environment for a extended period of time.
Sacrificial Protection :
After 9 months exposure beneath industrial marine atmosphere conditions, Zinclaume Steel provides higher performance at scribes of lower widths. At the cut edge, galvanization steel is more inclined to corrosion, as compared to Zincalume steel.
Durability and Safety :
The base steel is coated with fifty five% Al-Zn Alloy with 150g/m2 coating. It combines the sacrificial edges of Zinc with long life barrier protection. Zincalume pre-installed liner sealed tanks are simply re-located and will also have storage capacities increased by extending the peak with minimal expense and disruption.
Advantages of bolted steel Zincalume tanks :
- Eliminates the necessity for expensive labour, intensive site welding and at the same time dispenses with the need of elaborate and expensive re-enforced concrete base structures.
- Removes the chance of fire and explosion throughout erection, a explicit advantage on sites that store flammable products and liquids notably within the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Construction methods permit tanks to be erected at intervals days by a supervisor and team of semi-skilled labourers.
- Zincalume Bolted Cylindrical tank kits are reduced to one tenth of their total volume allowing a 100m? tank to be packed onto pallets making a 10m? cubic capability load that vastly reduces shipping costs.
- Standard panels are readily obtainable ensuring speedy response to orders and delivery
SD Enviro Engineers also dealing with Zincalume Tanks, Prefabricated Bolted Tanks, Liner Tanks, Zincalume Liquid tanks Manufacturers, Liquid Storage Tank exporters, Steel Storage Tank Exporters, Industrial Water Storage Tank Manufacturer, Commercial Water storage tank manufacturers, Bolted tanks, Colorbond Tanks, Raw Water Storage tanks, Water storage tanks, Aeration Tank, Equalization Tank, Rain Water Storage tanks, Bio gas tanks, GLS Tanks Manufacturer, Grain Storage Silos Manufacturer, Hopper Bottom Silo, Flat Bottom Silo Manufacturer, Grain Storage Silos, Hopper Bottom Silo, Flat Bottom Silo and Flat Bottom Steel Silos.