As a number one ETP plant manufacturer in India, we at SD Enviro Engineers, Hyderabad supply a sophisticated range of effluent treatment plant in India that are applied in mainly in electroplating industry. We are based mostly in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, however we additionally provide services in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi etc. Due to presence of highly toxic contents such as cyanide, chrome etc, and therefore the industry has been principally categorized as a pollutant industry. We are specialized achieve the precious metal chrome from the effluent. This method is cost effective and may be a pollutant control.
Our company is in a position to produce food processing effluent treatment plants in India to numerous sorts of food industries due the dynamic and competent staff of execs. We use our greatest tool- ‘biotechnology’ for obtaining the simplest outlet results. The product are utilized in the food industries for processing food like rice, meat, potato etc.
We supply excellent services that are executed by a team of specialists that uses the advance technology for the fabrication of those merchandise.
There has been an increasing regulatory pressure to treat and disintegrate waste from industries that contain dirt particles like chemicals, metals, organics and oil. As a well-known effluent treatment plant in India, we have a tendency to create sure that our plant will give the most effective treatment for the effluents from Pulp and Paper manufacturing, Sugar and distilleries, chemical processing, Slaughter house and Meat processing, Food & Beverage industries, Cement industries, Pharmaceuticals and Bulk medication industries, etc.
Effluent Treatment Plants(ETP) Used in Industry:
- Effluent Treatment Plant(ETP) for Food & Beverages
- ETP Plant for Sugar Industry in India
- Industrial ETP Plant in India
- Effluent Treatment Plant for Automobile Industry in India
- Packaged Effluent Treatment Plant in India
- Effluent Treatment Plant(ETP) for Pharmaceutical Industry in India
- ETP Plant for Electroplating
ETP Plant Uses/Applications:
- Electroplating industries
- Textile Industries
- Pharmacy Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Paper Industries
- Tannery Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Electroplating Industries
Effluent Treatment Plant Key Features:
- Fully Customized Designed System
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost.
- Operator Friendly
- Easy to Upgrade
- Technology approved by CPCB. ( Central Pollution Control Board).
- Applicable for CDM Benefit.
- Reducing operating cost
- Totally integrated zero discharge system.
- By Product is marketable commodity in most of the cases.
- Complete use of condensate water.
- Compact plant requires very less space.
- No Scaling & Froth formation in evaporator.
- User friendly plant.
Technologies used for effluent treatment process:
- Pressure Filter
- Primary Floatation
- Fat Recovery
- Filter process
- Cooling & Mixing
- Chemical Conditioning
- Setting & separation of sludge
- Removal of Chemical Sludge
- Biological Oxidation by Activated Sludge Process
- Bio-clarification / sludge recycle
- Up flow pressure solid filtration
- Activated carbon filtration
Effluent treatment plant highlights:
- Purifying effluent by removing solid contents like rags, sticks, grit and grease that may cause in damage to equipment or operational problems.
- Removal of floating and settled materials, i.e. suspended solids and organic matter.
- Removal of biodegradable organic matter and suspended solids.
- Removal of residual suspended solids / dissolved solids.
- Easy processes like effluent filtration, neutralization, sludge and solid removal etc., give complete ETP solution for industries like electroplating, textile, chemical and many more.
Effluent treatment plant capacities:
We offer packaged Effluent Treatment Plant in India that are specially designed for treating low quantities of effluent like 5 cum to 100 cum per day with primary, secondary & tertiary treatment. These ETP plant are considered to be perfect for small scale industries.